Facebook stories are a new social media platform that allows users to share their experiences with the world. However, there is currently no way to add clickable links on your story. This means that people who want to share an article or website cannot do so easily.
The how to add clickable link in facebook story is a question that has been asked many times. There are 3 easy ways to do this.
You may be aware that we now live in the age of social media, and everything is going on in their lives is shared with their friends through social media. It’s also the most effective method to promote our goods or services. Many platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and others, are included in social media. Everyone, on the other hand, aspires to be well-known and famous on social media by accumulating a large number of followers. They will also be well compensated for their efforts. As a result, I’ll demonstrate how to include a clickable link in a Facebook article.
You could post a link to one of your YouTube videos or one of your affiliate links to attract more viewers and earn more money. I think that the Facebook platform will increase the number of views and consumers for your business. However, if you include links in your article, and someone clicks on the link, it will send them straight to that website. The Facebook story, as you may know, receives greater interaction.
In addition, Facebook does not have a function that enables you to include a clickable link in your Facebook story. It was formerly possible to add links, but this option is no longer accessible. As a result, I’m going to teach you a simple and uncomplicated technique for adding clickable links anytime you want.
1. Use WhatsApp to add a clickable link to your Facebook Story.
1. Turn on your phone and go to WhatsApp.
2. From the top, choose the Status tab and then the Pencil symbol.
3. Now you must copy and paste any link into your WhatsApp status.
4. After it has been properly uploaded, click SHARE TO FACEBOOK STORY to publish it straight to your Facebook story.
5. Select “Share Now” from the drop-down menu.
6. Check to see whether the clickable link has been added to your Facebook story.
WhatsApp Story on Facebook
2. Using a browser, add a clickable link to your Facebook Story.
If the previous approach is inconvenient for you, you may try this way. We’ll provide you with a URL so you can add a clickable link to your Facebook article. You don’t need the Facebook or Messenger app to publish since you can do it simply using a browser. As a result, open any browser, such as Google Chrome or Safari, on your Android or iPhone smartphone; it works on both. And then put the following URL into your browser’s URL tab.
Now you must ensure that yourlink is replaced with the exact link that you want to include in your Facebook article.
It will look like this in my case: https://m.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://youtu.be/XKfgdkcIUxw
To access the website once you’ve pasted and edited the URL, click Go. It will take you straight to the Facebook website. You may not be signed in; to access your Facebook account, enter your email address and password.
Now choose the option for Your Story. Both choices are checked by default, however you may untick them if you don’t wish to post the link in your news feed. Finally, to successfully add a clickable link to your Facebook story, hit the Post button.
Using the browser, create a clickable link
3. Using the Facebook App, add a clickable link to your Facebook Story.
1. Copy any link you’d want to include in your article.
2. Create a new post in the Facebook app.
3. Paste the URL in the Create Post section and write anything you want about it. Then press the Post button.
4. When you’ve finished posting. Now, go to the Share option and choose Share to your story.
5. Select Share to Your Story from the drop-down menu.
Using the Facebook App, add a clickable link.
The topic was How to Add a Clickable Link to a Facebook Story. There are a variety of reasons to include a clickable link in a Facebook article. However, if you encounter any difficulties while following the instructions, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Find out more:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you add a clickable link to Facebook story?
Unfortunately, Facebook does not allow links to be embedded in a story.
Can you put a clickable link in a story?
How do I add a link to my 2021 story on Facebook?
To add a link to your Facebook story, you first have to open the app and go to your profile. Then click on the Edit Profile button in the top right corner of your screen. From there, you will be able to see a text box where you can paste the URL of any website you want.
- how to add clickable link in facebook story 2021
- why can’t i add a link to my facebook story
- facebook story swipe up link
- how to add instagram link to facebook story
- facebook story feature