Cloudways is a hosting platform used to create, launch and manage websites using cloud technology. Cloudways offers great performance at low costs with support for some of the most popular platforms like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla!. Check out this list of alternatives that offer similar features as Cloudways while providing better pricing!
The “cloudways alternative reddit” is a website that provides information on the best cloud hosting providers. The site has been around since 2013, and has many reviews of cloud hosting providers.
So you’re seeking for some of the top Cloudways alternatives that guarantee speed, performance, customer service, and security? Well, you’ve come to the perfect spot to get a fantastic hosting solution that can propel your company’s website to new heights!
I assume you picked Cloudways because of its extensive list of services, but you do not need to pay for the advanced plan if your site does not get a lot of traffic. You have the option to redirect your money to a better Cloudways alternative.
Reality Check from Cloudways:
I’d want to tell you how Cloudways works as a proud user! It’s a server reseller that specializes in managed WordPress hosting for high-traffic websites. Although it features a basic interface for getting your website up and running, the support system delivers as promised.
We’ve been utilizing Cloudways’ finest WordPress hosting since 2016, and it’s been a game-changer for us. Our blogs began to function well in terms of speed, uptime, and Google search engine ranking outcomes.
What is managed cloud hosting and how does it work?
A dedicated server is shared by several enterprises, and tools and databases are shared over a distant network. In layman’s terms, a dedicated server for a small firm is too costly. Instead, the company may pool its tools and resources with other firms to save money and get access to features without sacrificing quality.
Gone are the days when server owners had to rent a physical place to keep their servers up and running! Because server owners may host on the cloud and companies can access resources via the cloud, the cloud platform has made server administration simpler. This strategy has resulted in decreased maintenance costs and, not to mention, more server owners.
Cloudways is one of them, and you may get a $30 discount if you hurry.
Cloudways is unquestionably one of the best hosting companies for cloud hosting management. We are very delighted with Cloudways’ optimum performance and the prompt assistance provided by their support staff.
However, there are a few drawbacks to hosting that you should be aware of!
After doing a comprehensive examination of what Cloudways customers have said in the past, I’ve compiled a list of downsides that you should be aware of.
- The domain name is not available for registration.
- You will not get email hosting since it is a premium service.
- CDN is a paid service. You must pay $1 for every 25GB.
- For server changes, root access is forbidden.
Let’s get started on the alternatives straight now!
I Recommend the Top 8 Cloudways Alternative Hosting Companies
I conducted extensive study in order to compile the finest Cloudways options for 2022. I’m certain you’ll choose one of the hosting providers listed below because of their creative features that will help you outrank your company rivals.
Gridpane No. 1
Gridpane hosting is an excellent choice for WordPress site owners. This cloud-based, scalable platform is ideal for individuals wishing to go from a single site owner to a full-fledged agency. It does not impose any restrictions on traffic.
Gridpane’s most appealing feature is its cloud infrastructure, which is ideal for LMS and WooCommerce. It enables users to create enterprise-ready servers tailored to their specific requirements.
- The loading time is drastically reduced because to Gridpane’s server stack. This firm is also a great platform for heavyweight websites, since it is half the price and double the speed.
- Hourly backups are performed by the server, and users may save them to Dropbox, Amazon S3, or Backblaze B2.
- Its security technique is much more intriguing. Maldet + ClamAV malware scanning, WAFS, Fail2Ban, 6G WAF, server hardening, and rate-limiting capabilities are all included. As a result, you won’t need to pay for third-party plugins to improve your security architecture.
- WordPress professionals are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and Gridpane’s support staff follows up on every problem. As a result, unlike Cloudways, you receive responses to your WordPress questions from actual people.
- Gridpane also allows customers to rent servers from VPS providers such as OVH, AWS EC2, and Google Compute for no additional cost. Cloudways, on the other hand, lets you select from a variety of IaaS providers, but you can’t design one for yourself.
Looking for a responsive service provider with good infrastructure at a reasonable price, such as Cloudways? Gridpane is the answer!
Templ.io is the second option.
Templ.io is a Google Cloud Platform-powered managed WordPress hosting service. If you like the way Google Cloud Server works, you can trust templ.io. The price plans are a bit more expensive, but guess what? It delivers on its promises.
Let’s take a peek at some of Templ’s cutting-edge features.
- Quic, CDN, Redis, Brotli, Nginx, WooCommerce, and MariaDB have all been integrated by Templ.
- Every need is met by a set of complementary solutions. For example, it has usability features like as SSL, account sharing, SSH access through WP-CLI, and daily backups.
- At no extra cost, Templ checks webpages every 3 minutes.
- It offers a dedicated support staff, so you won’t have to worry about technological issues or problems.
- It operates on a scalable basis, making it simple to grow your company as needed.
When selecting a managed hosting business, it must be dependable. This is where Templ distinguishes itself from the competitors.
Rocket.net is number three.
If you have a WordPress site, choose Rocket.net blindly! It’s one of the most effective Cloudways substitutes! Let me explain why.
- Rocket.net’s great, user-friendly platform is customized with all essential plugins and powered by Cloudfare Enterprise, allowing you to install WordPress with a single click.
- There is no need for setup, and performance is never jeopardized.
- Unlike Cloudways, which has an in-built caching plugin, Rocket.net utilizes Cloudfare, which means the CDN creates a static site copy for every user.
- The Cloudflare platform also improves your site’s security.
- Another key benefit of Rocket.net is real-time virus monitoring and patching. It operates on a transparent business model, sending evidence of each scan.
- Site migration is accessible for FREE with expert help available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have a medium-to-high-traffic website, Rocket.net is a good option since it is inexpensive, promising, and dependable.
With SpinupWP, you can have your website up and running in no time! SpinupWP’s robust architecture reduces data risks and server expenses, which is an interesting feature. This cloud hosting company is dedicated to WordPress and offers daily backups, takes any server with a public IP, spins the server, and configures it with an SSL certificate at no cost.
The unique characteristics may be found right here!
- MySQL/MariaDB, Nginx, Redis, and PHP are all installed on SpinupWP’s server.
- Redis object for automatic caching!
- Users are given default error logs.
When comparing SpinupWP to Cloudways, it’s clear that the former offers WP-CLI, dedicated settings for each site, cron job installation, in-app instruction for WordPress users, root access rights, and the ability to connect to your own cloud server. SpinupWP has a high-end infrastructure that is risk-free and error-free!
WPX Hosting is the fifth option.
WPX Hosting is the world’s most popular managed hosting provider. Let’s look at what WPX Hosting has to offer that Cloudways doesn’t.
- While Cloudways focuses on features and infrastructure, it emphasizes performance and maintains a 99.95 percent uptime SLA.
- For the first two months, WPX offers the service for $2.
- This hosting provider’s help system is really quick! Connecting to a live agent takes less than 30 seconds, which is not the case with Cloudways.
- WPX Hosting provides a free CDN and email service, as well as virus cleanup and DDoS security.
- The technical help is fantastic; install WordPress and have your company up and running quickly.
WPX Hosting is the place to go if you want to have stress-free managed cloud hosting.
Closte Hosting’s managed cloud hosting solution is a reliable option to host your company’s data. It offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Closte’s servers are 20 times quicker than Cloudways’, making it well worth the money.
- Free site migration, performance optimization, and automated backups are just a few of the highlights.
- Closte is a good choice for new websites since, unlike Cloudways, it offers a good balance of functionality and cost.
- It also provides all of its customers with free SSL.
When selecting a cloud-based solution to host your website, keep performance in mind. Closte’s infrastructure and solid customer support ensure that you won’t have any performance concerns.
WP Engine is number seven.
WP Engine offers a fully managed hosting solution with cutting-edge technology that can handle a wide range of site sizes. It’s recognized for its high-end, user-friendly digital hosting platform and speed-boosting features.
In a few aspects, WP Engine outperforms Cloudways. Let me go through each one one by one.
- WP Engine is designed specifically for WordPress sites, and it offers 24/7 customer help for WordPress-related issues.
- WP Engine stands out in the cloud hosting industry for its reliability and uptime.
- Special features include advanced caching and Cloudflare, a website delivery network.
- WP Engine also gets high marks for backup and recovery solutions, a managed WordPress hosting platform, a user-friendly approach, and affordable customization services.
Because of WP Engine’s competence, every WordPress site owner should select it over Cloudways.
Nexcess is the finest Magento hosting company on the market. This is ideal for those of you who want to grow your website into a full-fledged digital shop in the future.
- In terms of cPanel support, email hosting, and auto-scaling, Nexcess outperforms Cloudways.
- SSD storage, the most recent PHP version, Nginx, and MySQL are all installed on the cloud servers.
- Each server has multilayered caching implemented.
- Every user receives free SSL and virus monitoring upgrades, as well as daily and on-demand backups.
Nexcess is the king of Magento-based stores, and you may order their managed hosting service without hesitation. In terms of price and features, it’s a good choice.
Which Cloudways Alternatives Are the Best in 2022?
Cloudways is without a doubt the finest managed cloud hosting that we have been utilizing for our blogs and business websites since 2016. We haven’t had any issues thus far! I’d like to say a few words about Cloudways support, who have been quite helpful throughout our challenging times.
So, although we’re offering Cloudways alternatives, don’t assume we’re slamming this hosting service; to be honest, it’s the dependable hosting that we suggest to devoted business sites looking to scale up.
Individual to person, requirements and expectations differ! We can recommend the finest servers for your online projects since we’ve been in the digital area for over a decade. Gridpane and Templ hosting are two of the Cloudways Alternatives 2022 that I strongly suggest.
Both are very fast hosting options that allow your website to rank highly in search engine results and outperform your competition. Even if their pricing plans are expensive, I believe it is worthwhile to purchase their cutting-edge, high-speed servers.
Watch This Video-
The “hostwinds” is a popular cloud hosting service that offers a variety of features and services. Hostwinds has been around since 2008, and offers an affordable price point for the performance it provides.
- kinsta vs cloudways
- cloudways litespeed
- cloudways bandwidth